Let’s Catch Up

Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 by Kratik in
1


Firstly, I apologize for not writing for the longest time. You know, you get busy, you start complaining and worrying too much and eventually, when you’re sick of your own attitude, with the help of your hands, you get up. And yes, I am doing great. Thank you. After all these years, smile is coming on as cheap as it gets.

Secondly, I was told by a friend that I had lost my spirit. Her exact words were, “You’ve lost your spirit. Think of Danny; You used to make friends even inside bathrooms of a bar.” I paused and I went like…really? I still don’t know whether to believe her or not but I guess, somewhere deep inside, she is partially true.


It rained today and the only thing that I could think of was the feeling of dancing and playing in the rain. To be honest, I was surprised that I hadn’t done that in so long and I really wanted to today, but something within me stopped me. I came back home and went like…what’s up with me? Why am I not wearing my heart on my sleeve? It’s really weird to look back and see a gradual drop to holding myself back from singing 90s pop with countless random Uber drivers all over America. Possibly, my friend was right.

I have always loved something about having a sense of life: a personality and passion for what you love. Perhaps, I need to go back and inspire people, chase dreams, write my heart out, love like I have not loved in a long time, meet strangers, make songs and start celebrating everything.

…so, you know, back to the source. For starters, I had to write. So, here I am, writing…


There has always been something about people and me. When I have been the happiest, I have always had them around me. When they were not around me, I found them: teaching stress-relief programs at homeless centers, served food, going for coffee hours and various events were, probably, a medium. To be honest, it was more about knowing people, accepting them, seeing their point of views and in general, learning more about life. It was awesome to be an explorer. Thinking about it now, whenever I have been the happiest, I have always wanted to learn.

So, let’s go, lads! Who is ready to run, fly and win!


Thirdly, I moved to Texas A&M Football with coach Fisher and I am extremely grateful that the boss gave me an opportunity to join him in College Station; he is the best man one can work for. On a different front, shaadi (marriage) to me parents’ excitement, is finally kinda in process – we will see how that goes, where it happens and if she does turn out to be the girl. The FIFA world cup is on and as always, I am supporting England. Some of you people who follow me on snapchat, know how that’s going down. I may do a commentary video just for fun and post it somewhere in a month recapping the WC. To keep it short, life is a blessing and I am on my way.




And…Raman Chora has gone for a few adventures and done a few things his way. I need to blog about that too – I will look into it when I can get time. Okay, I will give you a snippet. He went to Vegas with a girl named ‘Chinki Dancewala’ whom he didn’t even know and it turned out…well, but even before that happened, he met a certain Lily Potter and her friend, Severus. Let’s see if it turns out to be legen…wait for it…dary! Legendary!

Love,
Kratik

1 comments:

  1. Aishwarya says:

    Now it is known to me that articles is nothing but inspiring is everything to do something great. This is a great article for the people who want to come in freelancing.
    Mean Stack Development Company In India
    Mean Stack Development Company
    Mean Stack Development Company In Chennai


GMDH Forecasting and Planning Software